BODY SCULPTING PROGRAM

This treatment procedure is performed using ONDA laser system. The non-surgical body-shaping device uses electromagnetic radiation called microwaves that target localised fat deposits and connective tissues to reduce fat, stubborn cellulite, and tighten the skin.

DEKA previously introduced Laserlipolysis ® and has since continued to change the way non-surgical body-contouring procedures are performed. 

ONDA Coolwaves™ for Body Contouring and Fat Reduction

DEKA’s new device is truly a revolutionary technology emits microwaves at a frequency of 2.45 GHz. This frequency is more absorbed by fat molecules in the subcutaneous cells while bypassing the outermost layers of skin tissues, making Body Sculpting Program a safer and more effective non-invasive fat reduction treatment.

What happens to your skin after losing fat?

Some patients complain of sagging skin after losing so much weight, but that should not be a cause of concern in this program. After penetrating the fatty tissues, Coolwaves target the connective tissues that hold fat lobules together to get rid of cellulite. But that’s not all, it can also shrink the collagen fibres in the dermis and stimulates collagen production to keep your skin tight and more toned.

 
WELCOME
ME clinic is dedicated to serving our diverse clientele with the highest standards in Korean skincare and aesthetic treatments. You will be greeted by our friendly staff in a warm and welcoming setting. A sip of our freshly-prepared tea is a great way to start your first body sculpting experience.
CONSULTATION
Our licensed consultant will examine your problem areas and take an initial measurement to come up with the best treatment plan for your condition. You will also need to discuss your medical history and the medications you are currently taking prior to treatment. Keep the area to be treated clean without moisturizers or lotion.
TREATMENT
The whole procedure is pain-free and only takes about 15 minutes. ME Clinic’s Body Sculpting Program is customized to your desired body shape; our treatment provider will select the best intensity option to suit your needs.

You may observe results after a single session ONDA Coolwaves uses gentle microwaves to accelerate fat metabolism and permanently remove them. Regular exercise and a balanced diet are required to maintain your new body shape.

You May Expect:

  • Reduction of stubborn cellulite or orange-peel skin
  • More toned and tightened skin

According to Ministry of Health regulations, we are unable to share any before and after shots or patient reviews. 
However, do visit our clinic so we can provide you with more information and images on potential results.

Only 20% of superficial thermal effect from Coolwaves penetrates the epidermis and dermis of the skin while the remaining 80% targets fat cells. This prevents excessive heating of external and internal skin tissues that may cause burns. Onda’s laser system has two handpieces with integrated contact skin cooling effect, which counterbalances the heat supplied by microwaves.

Contact us for more information.

DROP US AN ENQUIRY